Showing the single result
LED Snap Frames
LED Snap Frames
At less than an inch thick, snap frames lay almost flat against the wall. They are available in standard and custom sizes and can hold virtually any graphic. Depending on the strength of the springs installed, they can hold up to two layers of graphics simultaneously to create a more complex image.
Springs of varying strength can be installed in the snap frames of Thinlight light panels. In an office setting, for example, where the light panel and graphic are in low traffic areas or are out of reach of passersby, lighter springs are used to allow for easy removal of the polycarbonate cover and graphic. This allows business owners and managers to quickly change the graphic in their light display panel.
LED Light Panels
LED Light Panels
When designing new or re-designing, quality is of utmost importance and ThinLight products are manufactured based on quality of light output, longevity and clarity and consistency of light. ThinLight Light Panels and Snap Frames are manufactured in the USA not just assembled. LED technology when used properly can excite, amaze and create brilliance all the while reducing your energy footprint for a brighter future.
As a manufacturer of LED Lighting, ThinLight knows the advantages of looking for more than just Lumen output, we try to educate our customers in the art of LED by pointing out when a higher Color Rendering Index is best, when to use a higher Color Temperature to increase productivity and why using a thicker metal frame is warranted for backlighting of translucent materials. ThinLight makes these recommendations to provide our customers with a long-lasting product not just a light for the short term.
ThinLight has been selling LED Light Panels to some of the largest companies in the U.S. and Canada since 2010. Our customer list includes; Apple, Verizon, Home Depot, Coach, Major Sports Stadiums, Airport Terminals, Museums, Aquariums, Company Logos and the largest movie studios in Los Angeles, use ThinLight LED panels because of the brightness and clarity. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility has the most advanced LED placement and soldering equipment on the market ensuring the highest quality.
Our LED light panel systems are fully customizable ranging in size from 4”x4” to 5’x10’ in one sheet of acrylic. We however have been known to build 20, 30 & 40’ long light panels that fit specific spaces. It is that expertise that ThinLight has perfected and allows us to go beyond what others can only dream of doing.
Our light panel systems are mounted in a custom heat sink which guarantees the LEDs do not overheat and last a lifetime.
Our LED products were designed with sustainability and reliability in mind with LEDs Rated at 100,000 hours, power supplies with a 5-year warranty and laser etched optical grade acrylic. ThinLight is the only LED Light Panel Manufacturer in the U.S. that we know of that starts with the raw LED and builds everything in-house.
Ask one of the hundreds of companies we serve about our quality or just set our panel side-by-side with anyone, you will see the difference.
When ordering from ThinLight:
- About 7-working day turnaround for most orders,
- Customized sizes including curved panels,
- We manufacture ThinLight Light Panels in the USA only,
- ThinLight knows LEDs, having built LED strips for many of the large LED companies on the market today,
- Resources to build one panel or 5,000 pcs. Under one roof.
You can expect from our products:
- Manufactured with patented technology and Made in the USA,
- Standard and Ultra-thin design frames,
- Panels with the clarity, brightness and uniformity in design,
- Custom sizes from 4”x4” to 5’ x 10’, even in a curved panel,
- No one makes a larger sized panel in one sheet of acrylic,
- Highest quality components with LEDs rated at 100,000 hours,
- We have a product suited for most applications,
- ThinLight products are fully certified for the U.S. and Canada, we ship products throughout North and South America and the Caribbean
LED Robotic Lighting
LED Robotic Lighting
- No shadows within cell, unlike traditional lighting source lit from one location
- Does not affect AIO, camera, sensors or readers within cell
- Bright white light provides clearest vision during setup, measurements, calibrating and production
- Clear White Light results in higher productivity and safer conditions
- LED Lighting can be customized for most robotic cells and install in a matter of minutes, depending on location
- ThinLight LED Lighting is not affected by vibration, static, noise or other EMF sources
- Users report higher satisfaction in work environment when using ThinLight Robotic Cell Lighting
- ThinLight Robotic Cell Lighting has been on 24-hours a day for the past 5-years and are still going strong
- ThinLight LED Robotic Cell Lighting uses standard 110v 15amp service
- Does not require any bulb changes as LED’s are rated at 100,000 hours or about 11-years
- Power supply is external for instant replacement if required
- LED Panels acrylic can be cleaned with a non-abrasive cleaner just by whipping the lit area of the panel
- Robotic Cell Lighting uses a 12vdc circuit and is safe from electrical shock
- Robotic Cell lighting is available from 6” x 6” to 5’ x 10’ to ensure entire cell is evenly lit
- ThinLight products are warranted for 3-years and power supplies are warranted for 5-years
- And, the great thing about ThinLight LED Robotic Cell Lighting… it is about half the cost of bar lighting or fixture lighting
LED High Bay Light
LED High Bay Light
Premo LED lights deliver more than twice the light output, while consuming half the energy compared to common metal halide (Mercury) lights. Most product ships with acrylic reflector instead of aluminum. High Bays are sold with a motion/daylight sensor and polycarbonate hood/reflector. All High Bay LED Lights are 120 degree cone, but when the polycarbonate reflector is placed on it the cone is reduced to 90 degree. There is some diffusion around the light due to the clarity of the polycarbonate reflector.
Premo High-Bay lights have exceeded the latest DLC 4.0 standard. 130 Lumens/Watt Premo lights are listed as one of the most efficient LED High-Bay lights in the industry, carrying a 5-year warranty. Premo High-Bay comes standard with microwave motion sensing for greater energy savings.
Premo High-Bay lights are UL-Listed in USA and Canada. Premo High-Bay lights are; IP65 Rated, DLC 4.0, and RoHS certi ed, having 26,000 Lumens output, with the input power of AC100 – 277V.
- Dimmable 1-10v DALI Driver with LED Wall Dimmer
- Meanwell power supply
- High light efficiency ranging from 130lm/watt – 140lm/w
- Certified under UL, CUL, DLC, TUV, CE, CB, RCM, GS and RoHS
- 5-year warranty
Net Weight 14 lbs 18 lbs 22 lbs Gross Weight 16 lbs 20 lbs 24 lbs Power Consumption 200Watt 300Watt 400Watt Part Number TL-HB04-200W TL-HB04-300W TL-HB04-400W Luminous Flux 26,000lm – 28,000lm 32,500lm – 34,000lm 44,500lm – 46,000lm Dimensions 280 x 228mm 300 x 250mm 300 x 400mm Housing Material Aluminum (Black) + Glass Lens + Acrylic Hood Beam Angle 90ᵒ with acrylic hood / 120ᵒ without Color Temperature 4000k, 5000k Input Voltage 100 – 277vac Power Factor > 0.9 Color Rendering Index > 80ra Operating Temperature -30 ~ +50ᵒC Operating Humidity 15 – 90%RH MTBF 54000+ hours Ingress Protection IP65
NOTE: The Light Power from 100-300 watts can replace HID of 200 – 1000watts. Up-charge for Acrylic hood metal ring and bottom lens.
- Terms or purchase:
- Payment: Credit Card, Terms based on credit approval, Wire Transfer
- Shipping: FOB Lakeville, Minnesota
- Discounts offered based on quantity
- We welcome you to visit our factory and experience the lighting
LED Troffer Light
LED Troffer Light
LED Troffer Lights are available in 2×4, 2×2, and 1×4 sizes. Designed to fit into the office ceiling grid pattern. Our LED troffer lights are used in classrooms, offices, schools, hospitals, retail, and manufacturing. Our LED lighting is flicker free and 0-10V dimmable. Our LED Troffer Lights come standard with a Prismatic lens. The advantage of a LED lighting with Prismatic lens technology, is the bright glare from typical LED lighting is eliminated. LED panel lights are UL Listed, DLC 4.0 Certified, FCC Listed, and certified for dry and damp locations. If you are tired of recycling your old Fluorescent bulbs, and your office looks obsolete, its time upgrade to LED Troffer Lights by ThinLight Technologies Corporation. We are very excited our customs are reporting a major upgrade in light output over fluorescent bulbs, the elimination of light flicker has a calming effect. Computer users report dimming the light makes the computer screen easier to view, and student research studies have been completed reporting improved learning from flicker free LED lighting. Please contact our sales team for a demo on LED Troffer Lighting.
- UL, cUL, DLC 4.0, FCC.
- Listed for Damp Location
- Troffer premium LED Lumens-Per-Watt – 125LPW.
- Prismatic lens (UGR<19) options.
- 5- year warranty.
- Recessed, Surface mounted kits, Suspending kits accessories.
- AC100-277 or 347v optional.
- CCT Change available.
- OPTIONAL: Emergency back-up available.
Size 2’x2’ Panel 1’x4’ Panel 2’x4’ Panel Wattage 36 watts 36 watts 60 watts Lumen Output 4500LM 4500LM 6600LM Driver Options AC100 – 277v 1-10v Dimming Color Temperature 4000k / 5000k
Premo LED Downlights
Premo LED Downlights
Premo LED Downlights designed with elegance in mind. First of all, we understand LED lighting. Beautiful LED light, with energy savings. Next, we offer a wide variety of LED Bezels, multiple bezel colors, and Bezel shape options. Our LED Downlights are modular, allowing for a change bezels as new home improvement trends happen. Finally, LED Downlights last 50 times longer, when compared to incandescent bulbs. Yet, are over 4 times as efficient. Design in your flexibility from the start.
LED Lighting in the home should be abundant, and calming. Premo LED Downlights are recessed. Thus, reducing eye strain, by keeping the LED light away from your eyes. Furthermore, Premo LED Downlights are flicker free, reducing agitation, and migraines, for people affected by flicker.
LED Downlight instillation is simple and fast. First remove the existing bulb from your existing recessed can. Second screw in the adapter. Finally, connect the wire plug, and slide the LED Downlight springs into the recessed can clip holder. Suitable for damp locations, our dimmable 90+ CRI LED Lights will look fantastic.
DL21-9CS10-S290W / DL21-18CS10-S290W
- Modular design, trim available in five colors.
- Modular design, round and square trim options.
- Dimmable to 5% with most Lutron and Leviton dimmer.
- AC120V/60Hz Triac dimming.
- 50,000 hours LED life,
- 5-year warranty.
- ETL certified, Energy star & CA T24 approved.
Size 4 inch 6 inch Power 9W 18W Input Voltage 120V(AC)60Hz 120V(AC)60Hz Total Luminous 660lm +/-5% 1350lm +/-5% Color Rendering Index (CRI) 90+ 90+ Dimming Triac Dimming Triac Dimming Color Temp 3000 or 5000K 3000 or 5000K